Thursday, September 11, 2008

BLACK GAY MEN TALK

A group of gay men gather together to talk about how it is to be black and gay in America and the challenges that they face being a minority within a minority.



From PlanetQTV

16 comments:

  1. dear Ali

    see this ...
    i'll add an LBGT-related films section soon

    http://cinemaniacs.yoo7.com/montada-f24/topic-t27.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog, Ali. You're brave. Pity I can't read most of the posting. But keep it hard, mate. Best Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats cool man, life for me here in the south, juba...is hard, you cant find anyone here to share this with...any ideas? keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. ساعدوا هذه المثلية وامنعوها من الإنتحار
    http://bafree.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79674

    وشاهدوا معنى أن تكون مثلي\ة في الشرق الأوسط
    http://cinemaniacs.yoo7.com/montada-f24/topic-t29.htm

    أخوكم سامي

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello All,

    My apologies to all for the late reply.

    * Free Spirit
    Good Luck, Samy, and wish you all the best man.
    Thanks for the links & Dangerous Living
    Documentary should be on the list of must to see
    documentaries, thanks again...

    * shysh
    Thanks shysh and I really appreciate it. Sorry
    that some posts are in arabic I'll try my best to
    post in english as much as I can.

    * Maurice
    Thanks, Maurice...Well, I'm sure there are gays in
    Juba, no city is gayless, man...Just look harder
    besides as i hear lots of foreigners over there
    so if it's harder for u to get in touch with locals
    maybe you should try your luck with foreigners...
    Wish you all the best, Maurice....


    Thanks all

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello apostle

    thank you for the great information and links.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is difficult sometimes to come out immediately and prounce yourself something that is hard for other people to accept. But I tell you, you are brave to be yourself. But always remember that the strugle of oneself to a cause can might take years, but oneday, the cause will be accomplished.
    CHICHI

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello ChiChi,

    that's very well said, Chichi. I'm one of those who believe no one should come out if they r not financially stable and of course mentally ready for challenges....

    thanks....


    ali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Ali .

    glad to visit your blog.

    not gay but a sporter .

    regards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Smadraji,

    my apologizes for the delay to respond....
    thank you..


    cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Amna Mukhtar,

    My apologizes for the delay to respond.
    I'm glad of your visit & don't be a stranger....
    Really appreciate your support....


    Cheers....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have an unlocked jailbroken iPhone that I am going to sell. How can I clear all of my personal information from the phone before I sell the phone without having to relock/unlock the phone again?



    ________________
    [url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  13. The iphone sim card unlock tool kit is designed exclusively to unlock 3g iphone. With the iphone sim card unlock tool kit, the users are not required to cut the network card thereby availing super signal restore and solving signal problems.
    ________________
    [url=http://www.unlock-iphone.org]unlock iphone 3g[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  14. htthis is a great site about black gay men talk, everything in here is wonderful. Great!!
    just that wonderful congratulations for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey tinea corporis

    thanks for checking my blog and I'm glad you liked the post.


    cheers....
    Ali

    ReplyDelete